ibatis-user-java mailing list archives

From "Rinaldo" <rbona...@sardiniapoint.it>
Subject Help PLease
Date Tue, 25 Jul 2006 16:14:15 GMT
Hi to all,

I'm new with Ibatis and try to use it

When I try to get an instance of  daomanager I receive the folloeing error

Caused by: java.lang.RuntimeException: Could not initialize DaoConfig.

Cause: com.ibatis.dao.client.DaoException: Error while configuring
DaoManager.

Cause: com.ibatis.common.exception.NestedRuntimeException: Error occurred.

Cause: com.ibatis.common.xml.NodeletException: Error parsing XML.

Cause: com.ibatis.common.exception.NestedRuntimeException: Error parsing
XPath '/sqlMapConfig/sqlMap'.

Cause: com.ibatis.common.xml.NodeletException: Error parsing XML.

Cause: com.ibatis.common.exception.NestedRuntimeException: Error parsing
XPath '/sqlMap/select'.

Cause: com.ibatis.common.exception.NestedRuntimeException:

Could not find SQL statement to include with refid
'gestcliapp_abboptpren.abatorgenerated_Example_Where_Clause'

Can somebody help me please??

Rinaldo