ibatis-user-java mailing list archives

From "Rinaldo" <rbona...@sardiniapoint.it>
Subject R: Help PLease
Date Wed, 26 Jul 2006 07:46:50 GMT
Hi Jeff

Thank you for your response setting useStatementNamespaces  the error
disappears

Now I have other problems, I try to resolve it

Thank you again

Rinaldo

-----Messaggio originale-----
Da: Jeff Butler [mailto:jeffgbutler@gmail.com]
Inviato: martedì 25 luglio 2006 18.40
A: user-java@ibatis.apache.org
Oggetto: Re: Help PLease

Please make sure the statement namespaces are enabled.  In your SqlMapConfig
file:

<settings useStatementNamespaces="true" />

Jeff Butler

On 7/25/06, Rinaldo <rbonazzo@sardiniapoint.it> wrote:

Hi to all,

I'm new with Ibatis and try to use it

When I try to get an instance of  daomanager I receive the folloeing error

Caused by: java.lang.RuntimeException: Could not initialize DaoConfig.

Cause: com.ibatis.dao.client.DaoException: Error while configuring
DaoManager.

Cause: com.ibatis.common.exception.NestedRuntimeException: Error occurred.

Cause: com.ibatis.common.xml.NodeletException: Error parsing XML.

Cause: com.ibatis.common.exception.NestedRuntimeException: Error parsing
XPath '/sqlMapConfig/sqlMap'.

Cause: com.ibatis.common.xml.NodeletException: Error parsing XML.

Cause: com.ibatis.common.exception.NestedRuntimeException: Error parsing
XPath '/sqlMap/select'.

Cause: com.ibatis.common.exception.NestedRuntimeException:

Could not find SQL statement to include with refid
'gestcliapp_abboptpren.abatorgenerated_Example_Where_Clause'

Can somebody help me please??

Rinaldo