ibatis-user-java mailing list archives

From "Pradheep" <pradheep.ayya...@appliedevelopment.com>
Subject Probs connecting
Date Tue, 25 Jul 2006 12:00:35 GMT
yoyo

my application is simply using a DAO object and getting 3 values and inserting into database.

am using this code

Database: MySQL
Framework: iBATIS

DAOManager.java
reader = Resources.getResourceAsReader(resource);
sqlmap = SqlMapClientBuilder.buildSqlMapClient(reader);

its throwing an error
Exception in thread "main" java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: org/apache/commons/logging/LogFactory

at com.ibatis.sqlmap.engine.impl.SqlMapClientImpl.<clinit>(SqlMapClientImpl.java:38)

at com.ibatis.sqlmap.engine.builder.xml.SqlMapConfigParser.<init>(SqlMapConfigParser.java:53)

at com.ibatis.sqlmap.engine.builder.xml.SqlMapConfigParser.<init>(SqlMapConfigParser.java:40)

at com.ibatis.sqlmap.client.SqlMapClientBuilder.buildSqlMapClient(SqlMapClientBuilder.java:62)

at picanol.pdp.persistance.DAOManager.<init>(DAOManager.java:21)

at picanol.pdp.persistance.DAOManager.getInstance(DAOManager.java:28)

Regards

       P R A D H E E P A P P L I E D    D E V E L O P M E N T

      Team Leader
      Chennai, India
      e: pradheep.ayyanar@appliedevelopment.com
       l: 00 91 44 39125333