ibatis-user-java mailing list archives

From "Jeff Butler" <jeffgbut...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Websphere 6 + iBatis + DB2 iSeries problem
Date Thu, 22 Jun 2006 14:39:27 GMT
Please give it a try with the transaction configuration I sent previously.

EXTERNAL will not work unless there are EJBs - the transactions are never
being committed and that's why WebSphere is holding on to them.

JDBC should work, but I'm certain that JTA will work because that's what we
use in our non-EJB applications.

Jeff Butler