ibatis-user-java mailing list archives

From "Jeff Butler" <jeffgbut...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: RE : RE : RE : RE : "invalid column type'
Date Wed, 21 Jun 2006 15:01:51 GMT
With the eclipse plugin you can specify a source directory under the
project, but the directory must be defined to the project as a source
folder.

So you should have a Java project called "authentification" and a source
folder "components/SqlDatas/src" (you should see this listed as a single
folder under the project and there should be a small package decorator on
the folder).

But...you've also helped me find a bug in Abator - I owe you a dollar :)

If the source folder has more than one segment, then Abator will fail - it
will generate a warning, and no output file will be written.  So until the
next version of Abator comes out, you will have to create an additional
source folder with a single segment only.

Did Abator show any warnings when it ran?  And, are you using the current
version of the Eclipse plugin (0.6.5)?  When I try this in my test
environment, Abator throws tons of warnings.

Jeff Butler