ibatis-user-java mailing list archives

From "Jeff Butler" <jeffgbut...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: "invalid column type'
Date Wed, 21 Jun 2006 13:05:02 GMT
Try this...in your Abator configuration, add a <columnOverride> for the
timestamp fields like this:

  <columnOverride column='TSTMPINSR" javaType="java.util.Date"
jdbcType="TIMESTAMP"/>
  <columnOverride column='TSTMPUPDT" javaType="java.util.Date"
jdbcType="TIMESTAMP"/>

then regenerate.

Strange that it didn't generate that way originally - the Oracle driver must
be returning something wierd as the datatype for the columns.

Jeff Butler