ibatis-user-java mailing list archives

From "Jeff Butler" <jeffgbut...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Not able to access metadata through Ibatis
Date Mon, 19 Jun 2006 14:43:20 GMT
I'm guessing that you're trying to use DB2 on iSeries(AS/400) - the QSYS2
library is the tipoff to me.  If this is true, then make sure that your
naming convention is set to *SQL and not *SYS.  This is an optional property
on the JDBC driver.

As an easy test, you could specify the table name as QSYS2/COLUMNS (the *SYS
format) instead of QSYS2.COLUMNS (the *SQL format).

Jeff Butler