ibatis-user-java mailing list archives

From "Jeff Butler" <jeffgbut...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Ibatis DAO XML problem
Date Mon, 19 Jun 2006 14:24:39 GMT
The cause of error is "connection refused". This implies that there is
something wrong with your database connection settings.

Other things I noticed (these are not causing your error, but could cause
other errors):

1. You need to specify useStatementNamespaces="true".  You'll not get far
with Abator if you disable namespaces.

2. The DOCTYPE declaration is wrong - please see the iBATIS home page for
the new DOCTYPE declarations.

Jeff Butler