ibatis-user-java mailing list archives

From "Jeff Butler" <jeffgbut...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Hook before creating objects
Date Thu, 15 Jun 2006 22:01:55 GMT
See the following JIRA issue for details of the solution to this problem:

http://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/IBATIS-50

This new feature will be in the next release of iBATIS (please don't ask
when - we're working hard on it now).  However, if you need it now you can
always check out the source fromSVN and build it.

This feature is also documented in the latest iBATIS developer's guide in
SVN.

Jeff Butler