ibatis-user-java mailing list archives

From "Jeff Butler" <jeffgbut...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Rollback Issues
Date Thu, 15 Jun 2006 16:11:56 GMT
I think we need a little more information.  I assume that the code you've
prsented is a mocked up example - and everything looks right in your mock
up.

Questions:

1. What is the method secondTask() doing?  Hopefully no transaction stuff
(like another start transaction or a commit).
2. What Exception is thrown from secondTask()?
3. By any chance, are DAO1 and DAO2 in different <context> elements in your
dao.xml?  From your mocked up code it doesn't look like they are, but also
doesn't hurt to ask.

Jeff Butler