ibatis-user-java mailing list archives

From "Jeff Butler" <jeffgbut...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Stored Procedure Problem
Date Wed, 14 Jun 2006 19:46:32 GMT
Two ways to do it.

First way...

<parameterMap id="myParameterMap" class="com.MyClass">
  <parameter property="output1" jdbcType="INTEGER" mode="OUT" />
   <parameter property="requestId" jdbcType="INTEGER" mode="IN" />
  <parameter property="output2" jdbcType="VARCHAR" mode="OUT" />
</parameterMap>

<procedure id="myProc" parameterMap="myParameterMap">
  {?=call test_request.mySP(?,?)}
</procedure>

Second way...

<procedure id="myProc" parameterClass="com.MyClass">
  {#output1,jdbcType=INTEGER,mode=OUT#=call test_request.mySP(
#requestId,jdbcType=INTEGER,mode=IN#,#output2,jdbcType=VARCHAR,mode=OUT#)}
</procedure>

The first way has been documented for some time.  The second way has been
available for some time, but only recently documented (see the latest PDF in
SVN).

Jeff Butler