ibatis-user-java mailing list archives

From "Jeff Butler" <jeffgbut...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Enabling Logging
Date Sun, 11 Jun 2006 22:15:11 GMT
Most of my projects are WebSphere projects.  I can see iBATIS logging
statements in the WebSphere logs - but WebSphere uses it's own internal
logging implementation to hook into commons logging.  So I wrote this FAQ
about how to see logging statements in WebSphere because it's not as simple
as you might hope for:

http://opensource.atlassian.com/confluence/oss/display/IBATIS/How+do+I+Configure+Logging+in+WebSphere

It would help us diagnose the problem if we knew more about the runtime
environment.

Jeff Butler