ibatis-user-java mailing list archives

From "Larry Meadors" <lmead...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Javalobby and dzone and devx.com do iBATIS...
Date Thu, 08 Jun 2006 12:37:32 GMT
Very interesting - seems they like iBATIS, here is another article:

"As great as Hibernate is, a lesser-known Java persistence solution
called iBATIS actually may be a superior technology for your Spring
development in certain situations. Find out which."

I never realized that "certain" was a synonym for "almost all", but
still a decent article. ;-)

 - http://www.devx.com/Java/Article/31481/0/page/1

Larry