ibatis-user-java mailing list archives

From "Larry Meadors" <lmead...@apache.org>
Subject Re: IBATIS CHAR FIELD NULL VALUES- Urgent help required
Date Fri, 02 Jun 2006 17:25:31 GMT
I would not think that using CHAR(10) for the type would work.

When you had it just CHAR, what were you trying to update when you got
the "inserted value too large for a column" error? Is it possible that
it was more than 10 chars?

Larry

PS: Do not reply to existing messages to start a new thread. Send a
new message to user-java@ibatis.apache.org instead.