ibatis-user-java mailing list archives

From Esperanza.Echever...@steria.es
Subject Re: how to use function in resultMap
Date Wed, 28 Jun 2006 06:05:51 GMT
you have to erase the resultMap property inside the
<procedure></procedure> , i think.

Esperanza Echeverría de Miguel
Steria España http://www.steria.es
C/Menéndez y Pelayo,3 bis 46010 Valencia
Tel: + 34 96 393 87 50 Fax: +34 96 393 87 51
esperanza.echeverria@steria.es

puneet arya <puneet_arya_old@yahoo.co.in>
28/06/2006 07:57
Please respond to user-java

        To:     user-java@ibatis.apache.org
        cc:
        Subject:        how to use function in resultMap

Hi,
   I am trying to use sum function (Pl/Sql) in my stored procedure as

select sum(salary) from employeeInfo;

But while defining a result Map i m writing as
<resultMap id="spEmployeeInfo" class = "employee">
<result property="name" column = "NAME"/>
<result property="salary" column = "SALARY"/>
</resultMap>
and in parameterMap

<parameterMap id = "inputEmployeeMap" class = "employeeMap" >
<parameter property="name" jdbcType="VARCHAR2" avaType="java.lang.String" mode="IN"/>
<parameter property="outputname" jdbcType="ORACLECURSOR" mode = "OUT" resultMap = "spEmployeeInfo"
/>
</parameterMap>

<procedure id = "getEmployeeList" parameterMap="inputEmployeeMap" resultMap="spEmployeeInfo">
{ call SP_EMPLOYEE(?, ?) }
</procedure>

But because i m using the sum function so it is giving error like

 The error occurred while applying a result map.
 Check the Employee.spEmployeeInfo.
 Check the result mapping for the 'salary' property.
 Cause: java.sql.SQLException: Invalid column name

So how to Use the sum function in my case,,please suggest
Regards,
Puneet Arya
Catch all the FIFA World Cup 2006 action on Yahoo! India Click here