ibatis-user-java mailing list archives

From Viktor_X._Ko...@hud.gov
Subject Re: how to use function in resultMap
Date Wed, 28 Jun 2006 16:39:53 GMT
You are returning only one parameter from ref cursor - emloyee_cursor.
Use alias salary in ORACLE SP.

Remove
<result property="name" column = "NAME"/>
from resultMap

puneet arya <puneet_arya_old@yahoo.co.in>
06/28/2006 02:30 AM
Please respond to user-java

        To:     user-java@ibatis.apache.org
        cc:     (bcc: Viktor X. Kopit/CIO/HHQ/HUD)
        Subject:        Re: how to use function in resultMap

hi,
   ya i have defined my stored procedure as

   CREATE OR REPLACE   PROCEDURE   SP_EMPLOYEE(name IN VARCHAR2,
employee_cursor OUT vattypes.vat_cursor)  AS
   BEGIN
     open employee_cursor for
      select sum(salary) from employeeInfo where name = name;
   END;

If I remove the sum function and write my select statement as
select salary from employeeInfo where name = name; it is working

Regards,
Puneet Arya

Esperanza.Echeverria@steria.es wrote:

can you tell me how you defined the oracle cursor in the pl-sql
fuction..??

Esperanza Echeverría de Miguel
Steria España http://www.steria.es
C/Menéndez y Pelayo,3 bis 46010 Valencia
Tel: + 34 96 393 87 50 Fax: +34 96 393 87 51
esperanza.echeverria@steria.es

Catch all the FIFA World Cup 2006 action on Yahoo! India Click here