ibatis-user-java mailing list archives

From Esperanza.Echever...@steria.es
Subject Re: how to use function in resultMap
Date Wed, 28 Jun 2006 07:14:27 GMT
i have made an oraclecursor with alias in the columns and i have no
problem... i don´t understand....

if you put the select in this way and compile the procedure,  what is the
error you obtain??

select sum(salary) SALARY from employeeInfo;

no other ideas, sorry.

Esperanza Echeverría de Miguel
Steria España http://www.steria.es
C/Menéndez y Pelayo,3 bis 46010 Valencia
Tel: + 34 96 393 87 50 Fax: +34 96 393 87 51
esperanza.echeverria@steria.es

puneet arya <puneet_arya_old@yahoo.co.in>
28/06/2006 09:09
Please respond to user-java