ibatis-user-java mailing list archives

From Esperanza.Echever...@steria.es
Subject Re: please, help with booleans
Date Wed, 28 Jun 2006 05:53:09 GMT
hello Ed, really thanks, yes, i am working with oracle...
please, can you put me an example about how you convert it to "true" or
"false"?? or you make it in the pl-sql function??

thanks in advance...

Esperanza Echeverría de Miguel
Steria España http://www.steria.es
C/Menéndez y Pelayo,3 bis 46010 Valencia
Tel: + 34 96 393 87 50 Fax: +34 96 393 87 51
esperanza.echeverria@steria.es

"Ed Griebel" <edgriebel@gmail.com>
27/06/2006 15:37
Please respond to user-java