ibatis-user-java mailing list archives

From Cristiano Monteiro dos Santos <csan...@polimed.com.br>
Subject RES: Appending strings to query
Date Mon, 19 Jun 2006 21:14:28 GMT
Hey again, Ted.

I believe now I got the point. I have to set my statements with the
remapResults="true" and then the $$ "magic" should work transparently,
right? But as I see in the documentation and in the XML's DTD, this property
right? The problem is that I have to use this in all of my queries.

Am I missing something?

Thanks,
CMS

-----Mensagem original-----
De: Ted Schrader [mailto:tschrader@gmail.com]
Enviada em: segunda-feira, 19 de junho de 2006 17:57
Para: user-java@ibatis.apache.org
Assunto: Re: Appending strings to query

I have a JavaBean property named dbName; in other words I have a
getDbName() and a setDbName() method.  The application sets the
database name into the bean based on what the user does, then hands
the bean over to iBATIS.

http://opensource.atlassian.com/confluence/oss/pages/viewpage.action?pageId=