ibatis-user-java mailing list archives

From Cristiano Monteiro dos Santos <csan...@polimed.com.br>
Subject RES: Ibatis DAO XML problem
Date Mon, 19 Jun 2006 17:01:23 GMT
Hey again, Jeff!

Here goes the DOCTYPE from my sqlMap':

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>

<!DOCTYPE sqlMap PUBLIC "-//ibatis.apache.org//DTD SQL Map 2.0//EN"
"http://ibatis.apache.org/dtd/sql-map-2.dtd">

I believe this is correct, according to the iBATIS site. The version I'm
using is the zip version of iBATIS_DBL-2.1.7.597.

Thanks,
CMS

-----Mensagem original-----
De: Jeff Butler [mailto:jeffgbutler@gmail.com]
Enviada em: segunda-feira, 19 de junho de 2006 13:54
Para: user-java@ibatis.apache.org
Assunto: Re: Ibatis DAO XML problem

Sorry, you're right - it's a parser connect problem, not a database connect
problem.  iBATIS shouldn't try to connect to the Internet for parsing if the
DOCTYPEs are right, and you have the latest version of iBATIS.

The error is coming wile try to parse the dao.xml.  Make sure that the
DOCTYPE in your dao.xml is correct too (from the iBATIS home page).  And
make sure you are using the latest version of iBATIS.

Jeff Butler

On 6/19/06, Cristiano Monteiro dos Santos < csantos@polimed.com.br