ibatis-user-java mailing list archives

From "Tarek Nabil" <Tarek.Na...@tco.ae>
Subject RE: Enabling Logging
Date Tue, 20 Jun 2006 08:13:13 GMT
Thanks Tom.

Actually, I'm using OC4J 10.1.3 and I've seen the same comments from a
lot of people on different servers.

I think it has been confirmed that this is a problem that currently does
not have a solution.

________________________________

From: Tom Stroobants [mailto:Tom.Stroobants@persgroep.be]
Sent: Tuesday, June 20, 2006 12:09 PM
To: user-java@ibatis.apache.org
Subject: RE: Enabling Logging

I don't know if you have found a solution for your problem, but we had
the same problem in our company ...

We use RESIN for our local development and it seems we had to run the
application on port 8080 to get the logging ... It wouldn't work on any
other port ...

No need to blaim iBATIS because on our development server (not RESIN) it
worked on any other port ...

Best regards,

Tom.