ibatis-user-java mailing list archives

From "Nicolas Duroc" <nicolas.du...@gmail.com>
Subject Insert on 1:M or N:M relation
Date Mon, 26 Jun 2006 07:53:38 GMT
Hi,

I have in my database Schema 1:M or N:M relations. I've seen in the
"Developer Guide" a solution for resolve Select on those cases, to fill all
the object properties (particularly the Lists), I tried and it works great !
I would like to know if there is a similar solution for insert (an object
with a List property as parameter) which would fill the "principal" table
from the object, and the "linked" table from the List of the object. I think
a such mecanism doesn't exist, and a stored procedure will be the solution,
but I would like to be sure.

Thanks in advance

Regards,

Nicolas Duroc