ibatis-user-java mailing list archives

From "Bernard Lavallee" <lavall...@VSAC.org>
Subject RE: Not able to access metadata through Ibatis
Date Mon, 19 Jun 2006 14:53:44 GMT
Jeff:

You're right I am using an AS400 with DB2. I will try this immediately
and let you know. Thanks for the prompt return.

Bernie Lavallee

-----Original Message-----
From: Jeff Butler [mailto:jeffgbutler@gmail.com]
Sent: Monday, June 19, 2006 10:43 AM
To: user-java@ibatis.apache.org
Subject: Re: Not able to access metadata through Ibatis

I'm guessing that you're trying to use DB2 on iSeries(AS/400) - the
QSYS2 library is the tipoff to me.  If this is true, then make sure that
your naming convention is set to *SQL and not *SYS.  This is an optional
property on the JDBC driver.

As an easy test, you could specify the table name as QSYS2/COLUMNS (the
*SYS format) instead of QSYS2.COLUMNS (the *SQL format).

Jeff Butler