ibatis-user-java mailing list archives

From cant...@kepler-rominfo.com
Subject Re: Websphere 6 + iBatis + DB2 iSeries problem
Date Thu, 22 Jun 2006 14:19:37 GMT
Hi,

We are not using EJB but we have tested with:
- transaction manager type="JDBC" and type="EXTERNAL"

but we have same problem ... after a while, the connection pool becomes
full, nothing is executed on database.

Websphere says all the connection are IN USE ...

In our code, usually it stops working in between of 2 DAO calls.

eg.
dao.selectX()
dao.selectY()
dao.selectZ()

In the log for java.sql.* we can see that dao.selectX() and dao.selectY
are executed but dao.selectZ() not. The problem is that we are requesting
different functionalities and when it stops working (pool at 100% ...
timeout getting connection), it stops in different places per each request
... so we cannot say that dao.selectZ() caused the problem.

Any clue please?

Thank you,
Cornel