ibatis-user-java mailing list archives

From <erlend.bjo...@aftenposten.no>
Subject SV: Abator wishlist
Date Fri, 23 Jun 2006 16:28:41 GMT
Hi there!

>Gareth wrote:
>Most of the hand written domain objects I have are completely flat POJOs - there is no
separate class for primary key - most of the time, there are no >primary keys on the database
- so I'd like all of the Abator generated objects to be the same. Can we turn off generation
of primary key classes for those >tables where primary keys are present and just use flat
objects?

I have been using Ibatis for 2 years (and Hibernate for 1 year) now and I'm not sure why you
"want" to have separate primary key classes for your model beans ?

Not sure why that should be good for ? News for me, can anyone tell me why ? :-)

Btw, not heard about Abator before, that sound interesting :-)

Thanks,

Erlend Bjørge