ibatis-user-java mailing list archives

From "Niels Beekman" <n.beek...@wis.nl>
Subject RE: Return result as Map
Date Wed, 21 Jun 2006 21:27:58 GMT
Do you get any results if you just print the results of queryForList()?
I just tried something like your example and it worked perfectly well,
however, I did find that when you specify an incorrect property, iBATIS
does _not_ complain and just returns null, that sounds like a bug.

Niels

-----Original Message-----
From: jaybytez [mailto:jaybytez@gmail.com]
Sent: woensdag 21 juni 2006 20:55
To: user-java@ibatis.apache.org
Subject: RE: Return result as Map

It did not work and I received no exceptions.  It just returned no
results.

Therefore, I switched my code and created a simple TO that had only the
two
fields in it.  And then had to create a search mechanism on the TO since
it
does not have the Map lookup capabilities to find the value of a key.

Thanks,

-jay