ibatis-user-java mailing list archives

Site index · List index
Message view « Date » · « Thread »
Top « Date » · « Thread »
From jaybytez <jayby...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: commitTransaction in a batch
Date Wed, 21 Jun 2006 18:53:10 GMT

Thank you very much for your help.

I did make the changes you mentioned in option 1.  I also made sure that I
used no dot notation in my insert syntax.  I am only updating two columns in
a table, but like I said, over 100,000 records.  My insert is as simple as
this:

  <insert id="batchInsertFacilityService"
    parameterClass="foo.to.FacilityServiceTO">
    <![CDATA[    
    INSERT INTO facility_service (provider_medicare_number,
facility_service_code)  
    VALUES (#medicareId#, #serviceCode#)
    ]]>
  </insert>

I use the method below to commit every 100 records and WebLogic is still
running out of memory.

jay
--
View this message in context: http://www.nabble.com/executeBatch-not-returning-int-of-records-updated.-t1819686.html#a4980209
Sent from the iBATIS - User - Java forum at Nabble.com.


Mime
View raw message