ibatis-user-java mailing list archives

From iba...@aladin.ca
Subject isPropertyAvailable doesn't work as expected...
Date Thu, 15 Jun 2006 19:29:09 GMT
Hello,

I have two simple queries which I am trying to combine using
<isPropertyAvailable...> but it doesn't seem to work as expected.

Query 1: SELECT requestid FROM users WHERE name = 'test'
Query 2: SELECT count(*) FROM users WHERE name = 'test'

IN XML:
=======
<select id="getResult" resultClass="java.util.Hashtable"
cacheModel="memory-cache">
SELECT
<isPropertyAvailable property="count"> count(*) </isPropertyAvailable>
<isNotPropertyAvailable property="count"> requestid </isNotPropertyAvailable>
FROM users WHERE name = 'test'
</select>

RESULT:
=======
[DEBUG] - Query key=getResult, params={} (getObjects)
[DEBUG] - Query key=getResult, params={count=count} (getObjects)
[ERROR] -
--- The error occurred in queries.xml.
--- Check the getResult-AutoResultMap.
--- Check the result mapping for the 'requestid' property.
--- Cause: org.postgresql.util.PSQLException: The column name requestid
was not found in this ResultSet. (getObjects)

I always get an error in the second query I call.  Am I missing something
here?

Thanks.
Aladin