ibatis-user-java mailing list archives

From Vadim Grinshpun <va...@ll.mit.edu>
Subject Re: flexible queries?
Date Wed, 28 Jun 2006 20:21:33 GMT
Er... Thanks, but either you misread my example, or I completely do not
understand what you mean.
The example I gave uses a large chunk of  iBATIS-like *pseudocode*
(there is no 'if' tag and no 'or' tag!), and thus cannot work as is.
I've looked through the Dev Guide ( version that was in SVN as of 6/20),
but so far was unable to find anything that would allow for this kind of
functionality. (effectively, what I want is to have a *SINGLE* iBATIS
conditional that would test multiple properties and OR the results).
Could you take another look at it, please, or explain in more detail?
Thanks!
-Vadim