ibatis-user-java mailing list archives

From Serafín Orillán Chaparro <serafin.oril...@isotrol.com>
Subject Re: Error using caches ("There is no statement named...")
Date Tue, 27 Jun 2006 11:41:15 GMT
Sure!

Here you have my Operadores.xml map file. The problem arises when i
discomment out the cacheModel declaration, no matter if i use it in the
select statement or not.

<sqlMap namespace="operadores">

    <typeAlias alias="Map" type="java.util.Map" />

    <!--
    <cacheModel id="cacheConsulta" type="LRU">
        <flushInterval minutes="30" />
        <flushOnExecute statement="alta"/>
        <flushOnExecute statement="baja"/>
        <flushOnExecute statement="modificacion"/>
        <property name="size" value="100" />
    </cacheModel>
    -->

    <resultMap class="java.util.HashMap" id="resultadoOperador">
        <result property="telefono" column="TELEFONO"
javaType="java.lang.String" jdbcType="VARCHAR"/>
        <result property="nombre" column="NOMBRE"
javaType="java.lang.String" jdbcType="VARCHAR"/>
        <result property="habilitado" column="HABILITADO"
javaType="boolean" jdbcType="INTEGER"

typeHandler="com.isotrol.navantia.sms.accesoBD.dao.ManejadoresTipos.ManejadorTipoBoolean"/>
        <result property="periodo_recepcion" column="DIAS_SEMANA"
javaType="int" jdbcType="VARCHAR"

typeHandler="com.isotrol.navantia.sms.accesoBD.dao.ManejadoresTipos.ManejadorTipoPeriodoRecepcion"

/>
        <result property="perfil" column="ID_PERFIL" javaType="int"
jdbcType="INTEGER"/>
        <result property="id_parque" column="ID_PARQUE"
javaType="java.lang.String" jdbcType="VARCHAR"/>
        <result property="horario_recepcion_desde" column="HORA_INI"
javaType="java.lang.String" jdbcType="VARCHAR"/>
        <result property="horario_recepcion_hasta" column="HORA_FIN"
javaType="java.lang.String" jdbcType="VARCHAR"/>
        <result property="envio_automatico" column="ENVIO_AUTO"
javaType="java.lang.String" jdbcType="VARCHAR"

typeHandler="com.isotrol.navantia.sms.accesoBD.dao.ManejadoresTipos.ManejadorTipoBoolean"/>
        <result property="horario_envio_automatico"
column="HORARIO_ENVIO_AUTO" javaType="java.lang.String" jdbcType="VARCHAR"/>

    </resultMap>

    <select id="consulta" resultMap="resultadoOperador">
    <!-- <select id="consulta" parameterClass="Map"
resultClass="java.util.HashMap" cacheModel="cacheConsulta"> -->
        SELECT
            TELEFONO, NOMBRE, HABILITADO,
            DIAS_SEMANA,
            ID_PERFIL,
            ID_PARQUE,
            HORA_INI, HORA_FIN,
            ENVIO_AUTO, HORARIO_ENVIO_AUTO
        FROM
            GSM_V_OPERADORES

    </select>

    <...>
</sqlMap>

The stacktrace is as follows:

com.ibatis.dao.client.DaoException: Error while configuring DaoManager.
Cause: com.ibatis.common.exception.NestedRuntimeException: Error
occurred.  Cause: com.ibatis.common.xml.NodeletException: Error parsing
XML.  Cause: com.ibatis.common.exception.NestedRuntimeException: Error
parsing XPath '/sqlMapConfig/end()'.  Cause:
com.ibatis.sqlmap.client.SqlMapException: There is no statement named
modificacion in this SqlMap.
Caused by: com.ibatis.sqlmap.client.SqlMapException: There is no
statement named modificacion in this SqlMap.
Caused by: com.ibatis.common.exception.NestedRuntimeException: Error
parsing XPath '/sqlMapConfig/end()'.  Cause:
com.ibatis.sqlmap.client.SqlMapException: There is no statement named
modificacion in this SqlMap.
Caused by: com.ibatis.sqlmap.client.SqlMapException: There is no
statement named modificacion in this SqlMap.
Caused by: com.ibatis.common.xml.NodeletException: Error parsing XML.
[...]

Can you see anything?

Niels Beekman escribió:

>That should really work out, namespaces are not automatically preprended to the statement
names (they should be IMHO). Can you give us a stacktrace?