ibatis-user-java mailing list archives

From Serafín Orillán Chaparro <serafin.oril...@isotrol.com>
Subject Error using caches ("There is no statement named...")
Date Tue, 27 Jun 2006 07:10:39 GMT

Hi all,

I'm tryin to use cacheModel's but i get an error "There is no statement
named... in this SqlMap". I have 5 differents sqlMap files, and the
setting useStatementNamespaces set to "true". I have no problems when i
execute the select statement without the cacheModel (i have the
declaration commented). But as soon as i discomment the declaration and
it throws an Exception.

Here you have the cacheModel declaration:

<cacheModel id="cacheConsulta" type="LRU">
        <flushInterval minutes="30" />
        <flushOnExecute statement="alta"/>
        <flushOnExecute statement="baja"/>
        <flushOnExecute statement="modificacion"/>
        <property name="size" value="100" />
    </cacheModel>

Is there something that i'm missing?

Thanx a lot in advance!