ibatis-user-java mailing list archives

From Ben Munat <b...@munat.com>
Subject Re: Enabling Logging
Date Sun, 11 Jun 2006 23:59:41 GMT
To answer Nathan: I'm not looking for any specific ibatis logging... Tarek was commenting
that he couldn't get any ibatis debug statements... I just thought it was strange that I'd

never seen anything either.

To answer Jeff: I've done all my projects on tomcat (except one on jboss last year but
that didn't use ibatis). I have commons-logging-1.04.jar on my compile path and runtime
path. Hmm, and there's a commons-logging.jar in tomcat/common/lib....