ibatis-user-java mailing list archives

From Ben Munat <b...@munat.com>
Subject Re: Enabling Logging
Date Sun, 11 Jun 2006 20:43:45 GMT
Well, I don't know about Tarek, but I've always used commons-logging with log4j
underneath... so both are on my classpath.

I've used ibatis on several projects now, and thinking back, I don't recall ever seeing
ibatis log statements, though I always put com.ibatis and java.sql in my log properties.

Jeff, Brandon, do you see ibatis log statements in you logs? Are you using commons logging

or something else?