ibatis-user-java mailing list archives

From Ben Munat <b...@munat.com>
Subject Re: Enabling Logging
Date Sun, 11 Jun 2006 17:25:19 GMT
Yeah it's a strange name/location but it should work... and Tarek claims to be getting
other log output to that file... and Tarek's question made me realize that I've never
actually been getting com.ibatis logging in my log files.

So, I think there's a legitimate question here. Is there some trick to getting ibatis to
log? And, why does ibatis have it's own Log and LogFactory classes? Should these, if they

do cause problems, be switched to commons, juli, or sl4j?

Clinton? Larry? Nathan? Anyone?