ibatis-user-java mailing list archives

From Diran Ayandele <Adediran.Ayand...@Sun.COM>
Subject Re: Problem SQL Maps with Oracle DbLink
Date Fri, 09 Jun 2006 14:18:26 GMT
Marco, this isn't really an iBatis question.  You'd be better off
posting it in an oracle forum.  Anyway, we select over dblinks using
iBatis without problems.
1. Make a synonym in the schema you're using, just for clarity.
2. The actual error you're getting is for an unrecognized date format
which tells me you need to specify date formats when passing dates to
your query.  The default format is probably different in the remote
database which might be why it works with the local view and not when
you go to the tables themselves.  That is assuming your view is a local
composite of local and remote tables.

Diran