ibatis-user-java mailing list archives

From "Debasish Dutta Roy" <debasish.dutta...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: commitRequired?, DefaultAutoCommit?, SetAutoCommitAllowed?
Date Tue, 27 Jun 2006 20:16:44 GMT
I am very confused about the transaction management also. I am not sure
either if it works.

I am using Oracle 9i and I have made several posts and it does not work. I
cannot rollback operations. If I debug inside the daoManager then the code
is suppose to roll back for all the contexts in the list. In my case I have
defined all the daos inside one context tag. So all the transactions for all
the daos should rollback, but it does not happen.

Has anyone used DaoManager to rollback successfully with Oracle 9i. I can
write down the details of my design and code again if anyone is interested
to help.

I have used all possible configuration in the xml files. No luck. I am too
late to give up iBATIS in my project now.