ibatis-user-java mailing list archives

From "Debasish Dutta Roy" <debasish.dutta...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Return result as Map
Date Wed, 21 Jun 2006 19:32:01 GMT
Map will work.

1. You have to mention as java.util.HashMap as has been mentioned by Niels.
Here point to be noted if you do not give a concrete class then iBATIS does
not know what to instantiate and should give exception, I have received this
exception. So I suspect there is something else that is wrong before this
piece of code is executed.

2. Your java code mention which one you want as key and which one as a
value.

e.g. sqlMap.queryForMap("selectFacilityServiceLookup", null,
"facility_service_code", "facility_service_desc");

It simply has to work, I use this everyday.