ibatis-user-java mailing list archives

From "Brandon Goodin" <brandon.goo...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Enabling Logging
Date Mon, 12 Jun 2006 12:25:28 GMT
Not completely. iBATIS is not in the business of being a logging
abstraction tool. All it is going to look for is the particular
logging system someone wants to use. If commons-logging is in the
classpath then the assumption is being made that a) it is being used
to delegate to another logging system or b) it is being used for
logging output (which it is actually capable of).

I really appreciate everyone's concern on this issue. But, I think
there has been enough speculative discussion on this matter. Jeff or I
will take a look at this today and try to either provide info on
proper logging configuration or a working example of the problem. Then
we can all take some action in one way or another and stop talking
about it ;-) If anyone would like to provide a working example for
themselves then it is certainly welcomed.

It would be appreciated if Ben or Tarek would place this into JIRA.

Brandon