ibatis-user-java mailing list archives

From "Brandon Goodin" <brandon.goo...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Enabling Logging
Date Sun, 11 Jun 2006 17:35:11 GMT
We pulled out commons logging because we wanted zero dependencies and
it was such an insignificant amount of code. It seemed silly to create
dependencies for such a small amount of code. We are not going to add
commons logging. But, we will fix our logging if it is not functioning
:) If this is a common issue that folks are having then please submit
a JIRA issue.

Brandon