ibatis-user-java mailing list archives

From "Andre Peterka" <apete...@nsdcom.de>
Subject AW: Clob - with oracle 9 and spring transaction
Date Mon, 19 Jun 2006 13:36:33 GMT
Hi Hilde,

I also have ecountered problems with LOBs and Oracle Databases (8i and 9i).  Although I was
using BLOBs as opposed to CLOBs. I did not receive any errors, but the LOB in the Db was truncated
(I assume at the 4000kb boundary).  I few years back, I coded my own jbdcHandlers to insert
the LOBs, but as of Oracle 10g I am using the 10g JDBC driver on the 9i DataBase with success.
 Give it a try.

Cheers,
Andre