ibatis-user-java mailing list archives

From puneet arya <puneet_arya_...@yahoo.co.in>
Subject Re: how to use function in resultMap
Date Wed, 28 Jun 2006 06:51:22 GMT
hi,
     Results are still same i mean same errors . we can't put alias while defining resultMap
this is i have observed for past few days. so any other solution u think.
  Regards,
  Puneet Arya

you must put it with an alias:

 select sum(salary) salary from employeeInfo where name = name;

                Esperanza Echeverría de Miguel
Steria España http://www.steria.es
C/Menéndez y Pelayo,3 bis 46010 Valencia
Tel: + 34 96 393 87 50 Fax: +34 96 393 87 51
esperanza.echeverria@steria.es

          puneet arya <puneet_arya_old@yahoo.co.in>   28/06/2006 08:30
Please respond to user-java