ibatis-user-java mailing list archives

From puneet arya <puneet_arya_...@yahoo.co.in>
Subject Re: how to use function in resultMap
Date Wed, 28 Jun 2006 06:30:02 GMT
hi,
   ya i have defined my stored procedure as

   CREATE OR REPLACE   PROCEDURE   SP_EMPLOYEE(name IN VARCHAR2,   employee_cursor OUT vattypes.vat_cursor)
 AS
   BEGIN
     open employee_cursor for
      select sum(salary) from employeeInfo where name = name;
   END;

  If I remove the sum function and write my select statement as
  select salary from employeeInfo where name = name; it is working

  Regards,
  Puneet Arya

Esperanza.Echeverria@steria.es wrote:

can you tell me how you defined the oracle cursor in the pl-sql fuction..??

                Esperanza Echeverría de Miguel
Steria España http://www.steria.es
C/Menéndez y Pelayo,3 bis 46010 Valencia
Tel: + 34 96 393 87 50 Fax: +34 96 393 87 51
esperanza.echeverria@steria.es

Catch all the FIFA World Cup 2006 action on Yahoo! India Click here