ibatis-user-java mailing list archives

From Paul Benedict <paul4chris...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: AW: Obsfucation in iBatis xml file
Date Wed, 21 Jun 2006 21:57:22 GMT
Andre, the concern would be if you have to deploy your application to servers you do not own.
Most companies own their servers, but sometimes small businesses use external providers. --
Paul

Andre Peterka <apeterka@nsdcom.de> wrote: I have thought about encrypting the sqlmaps
also. But will it be worth all
the hassle since every RDBMS will provide some kind of monitoring and all
the sqls will be available anyway.

Andre