ibatis-user-java mailing list archives

From Paul Benedict <paul4chris...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: Obsfucation in iBatis xml file
Date Wed, 21 Jun 2006 12:52:19 GMT
I am looking for the same thing. I'd like to encrypt my sqlmap files during my packaging phase.
But how to decrypt them? I can only imagine with a custom class loader, maybe AspectJ.

Tom Henricksen <TomH@A-t-g.com> wrote:
              Clean   Clean   DocumentEmail                            MicrosoftInternetExplorer4
         /* Style Definitions */   table.MsoNormalTable  {mso-style-name:"Table Normal";
mso-tstyle-rowband-size:0;  mso-tstyle-colband-size:0;  mso-style-noshow:yes;  mso-style-parent:"";
 mso-padding-alt:0in 5.4pt 0in 5.4pt;  mso-para-margin:0in;  mso-para-margin-bottom:.0001pt;
 mso-pagination:widow-orphan;  font-size:10.0pt;  font-family:"Times New Roman";}       We
are working on looking into code obfuscation for Java application.  Is there some way to obfuscate
the iBatis xml file?  My guess is probably not as this would be very difficult.
  Thanks,
  Tom