ibatis-user-java mailing list archives

From puneet arya <puneet_arya_...@yahoo.co.in>
Subject Re: how to use IN CLAUSE
Date Wed, 21 Jun 2006 10:25:02 GMT
thx sevan ,
       i am able to achieve it through the link u have sent. but y have written like that
"Mind you, the result can be a monster performance-wise."
  what will be the consequences on using this .
    Regards,
   Puneet Arya

"Sven.Boden" <list123@pandora.be> wrote:

For these kind of questions you're better off at an Oracle mailing list. Have a look e.g.
at http://asktom.oracle.com/pls/ask/f?p=4950:8:::::F4950_P8_DISPLAYID:210612357425 for an
answer to your question.

Mind you, the result can be a monster performance-wise.

Regards,
Sven

to pass it there is no difficult it to relate t iBATIS.

wrote:

>Funny, asking a question you answered yesterday: http://www.mail-archive.com/user-java@ibatis.apache.org/msg04646.html
>
>This is also completely iBATIS unrelated.
>
>Regards,
>Sven

IN CLAUSE in stored procedure.