ibatis-user-java mailing list archives

From puneet arya <puneet_arya_...@yahoo.co.in>
Subject Re: how to use IN CLAUSE
Date Wed, 21 Jun 2006 06:15:11 GMT
ya  that is working for single value when we used in stored procedure and once i know how to
pass it there is no difficult it to relate t iBATIS.
                                     Puneet Arya

"Sven.Boden" <list123@pandora.be> wrote:

Funny, asking a question you answered yesterday: http://www.mail-archive.com/user-java@ibatis.apache.org/msg04646.html

This is also completely iBATIS unrelated.

Regards,
Sven

CLAUSE in stored procedure.
> so how to pass it like select * from tablename where column name in (comma separated
values).
> if any body know the solution plz tell its urgent.
> Puneet Arya

> Yahoo! India Answers: Share what you know. Learn something new Click here
> Send free SMS to your Friends on Mobile from your Yahoo! Messenger Download now

 Send free SMS to your Friends on Mobile from your Yahoo! Messenger Download now