ibatis-user-java mailing list archives

From puneet arya <puneet_arya_...@yahoo.co.in>
Subject Re: Passing Values to IN Operator in Oracle Stored Procedure
Date Tue, 20 Jun 2006 04:50:42 GMT
hi,
     you have to write UDF to get the IN operator and pass the value of the function (as it
returns value) to a variable which u have to defined in stored procedure. In UDF you have
to write a code in which format u want to have string ...like in( 'ar','in')
                                                       Puneet Arya

Bala R K <kbase04@gmail.com> wrote:
    Hi,
  I am using Java, Oracle 9i and iBatis 2.1.7 in my application.
  I like to know how to pass values to a IN Operator for a Stored Procedure.

  The query will be some what simalar like this:

  select COUNTRY_NAME,REGION from countries where COUNTRY_ID IN('AR','IN');

  The values for IN operator (String within single quote and comma separated)i.e. 'AR','IN'
need to be passed from the client.

  Thanks,
  Bala

 Send free SMS to your Friends on Mobile from your Yahoo! Messenger Download now