ibatis-user-java mailing list archives

From puneet arya <puneet_arya_...@yahoo.co.in>
Subject Re: DB2 As400 stored procedure with cursor
Date Tue, 20 Jun 2006 04:42:25 GMT
hi,
    try queryforObject() instead of queryforList(), may be this is the probs or second there
will be problem in ur looping where u r fetching ur results.
                                                                     Puneet Arya

          Hi,

  I am using a stored procedure that opens a cursor and I am trying to obtain the results
with queryForList(). Unfortunatelly I receive the results without the first row (first row
it is skipped). Any solution to this issue?

  Thank you,
  Cornel Antohi

 Send free SMS to your Friends on Mobile from your Yahoo! Messenger Download now