ibatis-user-java mailing list archives

From puneet arya <puneet_arya_...@yahoo.co.in>
Subject Re: isPropertyAvailable doesn't work as expected...
Date Fri, 16 Jun 2006 04:26:45 GMT
hi,
     Y dnt you use join statement for this.

ibatis@aladin.ca wrote:
  Hello,

I have two simple queries which I am trying to combine using
but it doesn't seem to work as expected.

Query 1: SELECT requestid FROM users WHERE name = 'test'
Query 2: SELECT count(*) FROM users WHERE name = 'test'

IN XML:
=======
cacheModel="memory-cache">SELECT count(*)  requestid FROM users WHERE name = 'test'

RESULT:
=======
[DEBUG] - Query key=getResult, params={} (getObjects)
[DEBUG] - Query key=getResult, params={count=count} (getObjects)
[ERROR] -
--- The error occurred in queries.xml.
--- Check the getResult-AutoResultMap.
--- Check the result mapping for the 'requestid' property.
--- Cause: org.postgresql.util.PSQLException: The column name requestid
was not found in this ResultSet. (getObjects)

I always get an error in the second query I call. Am I missing something
here?

Thanks.
Aladin

 Send free SMS to your Friends on Mobile from your Yahoo! Messenger Download now