ibatis-user-java mailing list archives

From "Clinton Begin" <clinton.be...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: IBATIS ORACLE ref cursor
Date Mon, 26 Jun 2006 19:25:38 GMT
Hi there, you should grab the latest source from Subversion.  It has the
Oracle ref cursor code implemented as it will be deployed.

1.  I'm assuming it closes the ref cursor the same way it closes any result
set  (IIRC it uses the same code -- but I'll double check).

2.  User defined data type.....I doubt it.  But you can try mapping it as an
Object type (i.e. will use rs.getObject()).  I don't think it will work
though.  You'll need to write a custom type handler for that.

Cheers,
Clinton